N.C. STATE COUNCIL FUND RAISER PRIZES AND CONDITIONS – 2018
- FIRST PRIZE – $5,000 CASH
- SECOND PLACE – $4,000 CASH
- THIRD & FOURTH PLACE – $500 CASH, EACH
- FIFTH & SIXTH PLACE – $400 CASH, EACH
- SEVENTH PLACE – $200 CASH
- Tickets and money must be submitted to the State Chairman or his designate no later than April 14th.
- Late submission of tickets will be accepted only through 9:00 PM on Friday, May 4th at the Convention. HOWEVER – $5.00 per ticket must be submitted with all late tickets turned in and all required douments. No tickets will be accepted on Saturday, May 5th.
- Winners will be drawn May 5, 2018 at the North Carolina State Knights of Columbus Annual Meeting.
- Ticket holders need not be present to win.
WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES
TICKET SALES PROCESS – 2018
- Grand Knight
- Council Raffle Chairman
- Work through your DD for extra ticket allocation, and ticket and money returns. Returns to include ticket stubs and money (council check, along with the Green “Council Return” Sheet. These must be returned to the DD by April 8th and the DD to return to the Chairman no later than April 14th.
- ALL tickets must be accounted for. (Indicate on returns sheet as to why ticket or stubs are not returned).
- All monies must go through the council books. Only council checks will be accepted by State.
- Return a Council check of $2.50 for each ticket sold along with ticket stub. Returns AFTER April 14th will be with FULL ticket price (i.e. $5 per ticket).
- Paper work (sheets):
- “Ticket Resolution” WHITE sheet – this sheet is for council use to control sales and as a record in case tickets or monies is lost. THIS SHEET MUST BE USED.
- “Council Returns” GREEN sheet – return with ticket stubs and money to your DD prior to April 14th. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR COUNCIL NUMBER IS ON ALL TICKET STUBS.
- “Late Council Returns” PINK sheet – to be used only after April 14th – return with FULL amount of ticket ($5) with stubs (must be in hands of State Raffle Chairman no later than 9 PM, Friday, May 4th). No tickets or money will be accepted on Saturday, May 5th.
- Make checks payable to Knights of Columbus, NC State Council.
- Work through your DD with problems,or if needed the State Fund Raiser Chairman.
- An Audit will be held of this program prior to the Convention.
- The State Officers, State Raffle Chairman and their immediate family members are not eligible. Immediate family includes spouse and dependent children.
- The winners will be drawn May 5th at the State Convention.
NOTE: Grand Knights should have their Council Raffle Chairman make copies of BLUE “Prizes and Conditions” sheet for every member selling tickets. (Make ticket resolution sheet for every 100 tickets received.)
STATE FUND RAISER CHAIRMAN
Dave Onofrio, FDM, PSD
601 Parker St.
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
Home (919) 552-7817
Cell (919) 413-8132