Download this month’s DD Compass using the links below:
Color | Black & White | Countdown to Convention
"We seek to make God known to others both in the work we do and in the educational and evangelizing initiatives we support, bringing the Good News of the Gospel to as many people as possible." Carl Anderson, Supreme Knight
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Raleigh (2546) - Feb 4
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Franklin (8363) - Feb 11
- State Basketball Tournament Registration Due – Feb 14
- Semi-Annual Audit (1295) – Due - Feb 15
- Family of the Month - Due - Feb 15
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Clemmons (9499) - Feb 18
- Convention Ads – Due – Feb 22
- Ignited by Truth -Raleigh Convention Center - Feb 24-25
- State Basketball Tournament – Feb 25
- District Free Throw Contest – In Feb
- Are you on track to have five Admission (1st) Degree before June 30 in your District?
- Have you effectively communicated the Membership incentive for the next six months to all of your Councils?
- How many councils in your district recruited at least one new member this past month?
- What is your plan to assist councils in your district that are not membership active?
- What is your plan of action to assist councils in your district to achieve STAR Council?
March / April
- Ash Wednesday – Mar 1
- Catholic Men’s Conference (Charlotte) – Mar 4
- State Free Throw Competition (Burlington) - Mar 11
- Council Church Drive – Mar 11-12
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Newton Grove (7259) Spanish – Mar 12
- Program submissions due – Mar 15
- Matrix Form – Due – Mar 15
- NC State Per Capita – Due – Mar 15
- Family of the Month – Due – Mar 15
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Wilmington (1074) – Mar 18
- Convention registration – Due - Mar 24
- Fourth Degree Exemplification (Kernersville) - Mar 25
- Knighthood (3rd) Degree – Raleigh (9709) – Apr 8
- Convention Hotel Registration – Due – Apr 10
|Program Spotlight – 40 Cans for Lent-
Hunger exists in every parish and community and is not confined to any season. During Lent, Catholics are asked to alleviate another’s misfortune and through the 40 Cans for Lent program, your Council can bring the joy of the Resurrection to those in need.
Want more details on these and so many more events and programs? Check out the North Carolina Knights of Columbus website. https://www.kofcnc.org
“If you are to be true forces of Unity, let us be the first to seek inner reconciliation through penance.”
-Saint John Paul II
Go Make a Difference