STATE COUNCIL 2019 FUND RAISER PRIZES AND CONDITIONS(Blue)
- FIRST PRIZE - $5,000 CASH
- SECOND PLACE - $4,000 CASH
- THIRD & FOURTH PLACE - $500 CASH, EACH
- FIFTH & SIXTH PLACE - $400 CASH, EACH
- SEVENTH PLACE - $200 CASH
- Councils must turn in their sold tickets, money, the GREEN Council Returns Sheet and Council Resolution Sheets to the DD or RMPC (in the absence of a DD) by March 31,2019.
- Do not include unsold tickets, The Council must either burn or shred all unsold tickets.
- Late submission of tickets will not be accepted after April 20th and definitely not at the Convention. HOWEVER - a Council check for $5.OO per ticket must be submitted with all late tickets along with all required documents.
- Winning tickets will be drawn on April 27, 2019 at the Convention banquet.
- Ticket holders need not be present to win.
- WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES
All other details about how to conduct the 2019 State Raffle within your council can be found in the documents and forms at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the... STATE FUND RAISER CHAIRMAN Dave Onofrio, FDM, PSD 601 Parker St. Fuquay Varina, NC 27526 email: email@example.com Home (919) 552-7817 Cell (919) 413-8132
DOCUMENTS AND FORMS DOWNLOAD
- PRIZES AND CONDITIONS (BLUE)
- TICKET SALES INSTRUCTIONS (ORANGE)
- 2018 TICKET RESOLUTION FORM (WHITE)
- COUNCIL RETURN SHEET (GREEN)
- LATE RETURN SHEET (PINK)
- RMPC/DD INVOLVEMENT SHEET (YELLOW)
- RAFFLE PRESENTATION FROM JULY DD ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING